Welcome Faith Life Church members, partners and site visitors. We are so glad you took the time to stop by and visit with us online. As a member you will find ways to contact our ministry leaders, church members and make various ministerial requests.
Need to let us know about your church event? No problem. Simply submit your event to us online and we will review it and let you know what steps you need to take. Our ministerial staff looks forward to assisting you with baptismal needs, baby blessings, wedding needs, funeral needs, parties and other ministerial requests.
Don’t forget to check our event calendars and find out what your church group is doing. M.O.P.A.C., W.O.R.D., Impact, G-Phi, and many other groups are posting events and updates weekly and you don’t want to miss out. Keep the fellowship alive and now connect with us and other members on Facebook, Soundcloud and Twitter!
Request an Event
The primary target audience for the Faith Life Church event calendar are FLC members, partners and community individuals or groups (domestic and international) who are planning a local event in the Metropolitan Nashville area. Faith Life Church offers many unique, Christian-based experiences that would provide added incentive for potential visitors to come to the Nashville area.
Postings will be limited to the following guidelines:
- Only events will be listed on the event calendar. Examples of acceptable events include Faith Life ministry services, church based community festivals and sporting events, Christian community, professional, college or university level performances.
- All entries should be submitted no less than 90 days prior to the date of the event.
- All submission forms must be filled out entirely, including event description and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description may not be processed for posting.
- All non Faith Life Church events must be open to the general public, not just to organization members or pass holders.
- Auditions, K-8 school performances, non FLC church services, political fundraisers and camps are not posted on the Event Calendar.
- No solicitations will be accepted. Community fundraisers may be accepted at the discretion of Faith Life Event Coordinator.
Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the Faith Life Event Coordinator.
For more information on the event submission guidelines, please contact the Faith Life Event Coordinator.